Subject: [IGSMAIL-5422]: Update of SINEX format description
From: Daniela Thaller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:59:05 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      25 Sep 00:58:32 PDT 2006      Message Number 5422
******************************************************************************

Author: Daniela Thaller

Dear colleagues,

the SINEX format description had to be extended in some aspects:

1) New parameter types were added: nutation angles according to the new 
paradigm (IAU2000) and normalized spherical harmonic coefficients of the 
Earth's gravity field.

2) The inclusion of Galileo was defined regarding the station and 
satellite information for the specific frequencies. Thereby, the naming 
of the frequencies follows the RINEX 3.0 convention.

If you have any objection, please send your comment until September 27, 
2006.

With best regards,
Markus Rothacher, Daniela Thaller
IERS Analysis Coordination

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daniela Thaller                         Phone :  ++49-331-288-1880
GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam (GFZ)      Fax   :  ++49-331-288-1759
Dept. 1: Geodesy & Remote Sensing       E-mail:  [email-masked]
Telegrafenberg A17
D-14473 Potsdam / Germany

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of sinex_v210_proposal.pdf]