Subject: [IGSMAIL-5386]: AGU fall session on ITRF Status and Future
From: Jim Ray "(NGS" 301-713-2850 "x112)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked] (Zuheir Altamimi (IGN))
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:36:03 -0400 (EDT)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      25 Jul 06:39:01 PDT 2006      Message Number 5386
******************************************************************************

Author: Zuheir Altamimi & Jim Ray

         AGU Fall 2006 Meeting -- San Francisco, 11-15 December 2006
                    http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm06/

Dear Colleagues,

The AGU Fall 2006 Meeting will feature a special geodesy session G15 on
"Geodetic and Geophysical Applications of the International Terrestrial
Reference Frame: Current Status and Future Needs":

  This session is aimed at providing a forum on the use and applications
  of the ITRF in Geodesy, Earth Rotation, Geophysics, Precise Orbit
  Determination, Satellite Altimetry, etc.  Particularly encouraged are
  papers with special emphasis on the use of the soon to-be-released
  ITRF2005 products (station positions and velocities, EOPs, time series
  of station position residuals as well as geocenter and scale).  Prospects
  and visions for research and practical specific needs for future ITRF
  solutions are also sought, as well as any other Terrestrial Reference
  Frame related issues.

Please consider submitting a paper for this session.

--Zuheir Altamimi & Jim Ray, conveners

abstract deadline: 07 September 2006
                   at http://submissions4.agu.org/submission/entrance.asp