Subject: [IGSMAIL-5385]: correction in ocean pole tide coefficient table
From: Jim Ray "(NGS" 301-713-2850 "x112)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:18:43 -0400 (EDT)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      21 Jul 05:21:39 PDT 2006      Message Number 5385
******************************************************************************

Author: Jim Ray

Please note that chapter 6 (Geopotential) of the IERS Conventions was
updated on 20 July 2006; see:
  http://tai.bipm.org/iers/convupdt/convupdt_c6.html 

Richard Gross discovered that the column headings for the ocean pole
tide coefficients in the file desaiscopolecoef.txt.gz were previously
swapped for Anm(Imaginary) and Bnm(Real).  Shailen Desai has prepared
a corrected file which Gerard Petit has posted at the IERS Conventions
updates website:
  http://tai.bipm.org/iers/convupdt/listupdt.html

Please note that the associated displacement correction for the ocean
pole tide (to be in chapter 7) should be released soon.

--Jim Ray
  Conventions Advisory Board