Subject: [IGSMAIL-5363]: Invitation, 12th IAIN World Congress & 2006 International Symposium on GPS/GNSS
From: Sungki Cho <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 23:54:45 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      17 May 16:55:34 PDT 2006      Message Number 5363
******************************************************************************

Author: James Park and Sungki Cho 

Dear IGS Colleagues, 

It is the great pleasure of the Korean Institute of Navigation & Port Research (KINPR) in association with 
the GNSS Technology Council (GTC) to host this year!/s Congress and to invite scientists, practical navigators, 
manufacturers, service providers, design engineers, and representatives of national and international organizations 
to meet the navigation and GNSS community in Jeju, Korea.

Jeju, Korea Congress follows the successful Congresses in London(1975), Cambridge, Mass.(1976), Brighton(1979), 
Paris(1982), Tokyo(1985), Sydney(1988), Cairo(1991), Beijing(1994), Amsterdam(1997), San Diego(2000) and Berlin(2003).

The theme of our 12th Congress is !0Navigation in IT Era!1. The advantage of the latest developments in digital, 
communication and global position fixing techniques must be taken into account and applied to the maritime technology 
in the very near future. And let us build u-Navigation era using those technologies.

The 12th Congress will be accompanied by an exhibition, which will display the latest developments in on-board 
equipment, education and training, safety and navigation infrastructure, and GNSS technologies and equipments. 
Along with the Congress, technical visits and social programs will be offered. We hope altogether it will make Jeju, 
Korea a memorable Congress. The Jeju, Korea is a paradise world for the tourist.

(More detail information is on the "http://www.iaincongress.org/")

Do not miss this events and note 18-20 October 2006 : Jeju, Korea in your diary.

I am looking forward to meeting you in Jeju, Korea. 

James Park

Korea Astronomy and Space Science Institute
[email-masked]
+82-42-865-3233