Subject: [IGSMAIL-0535] Final IGS Orbits (w 730-733)
From: Analysis Centre Coordinator
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 1994 6:27:07 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Mar 11  6:27:07 PST 1994      Message Number 0535
******************************************************************************

Author: Analysis Centre Coordinator
Subject: Final IGS Orbits (w 730-733)

*******************************************************************************

IGS Final orbits/clocks completed and put onto CDDIS (Weeks 730, 731, 732, 733)
                                                            ( Jan.2 - 29, 1994)
*******************************************************************************

According to the recommendations of the Analysis Centre Workshop the IGS
Rapid Orbits were recomputed using up to date orbits and the final EOP values
of Bulletin B, published by IERS. ( Daily values, page 2 of Bull. B were
used).

We have downloaded all submitted ephemeris and erp files from CDDIS before the
final orbit/clock combination to ensure that that the sets are complete and up
to date. In the final combination we have largely followed the actions taken
during the Rapid orbit generation and since there were very few orbit
resubmissions, both the IGS Rapid  and Final orbits are virtually same except
for the orientation difference (the current Bull.A and final Bull.B).  Orbit
evaluation are also the nearly the same, since we used centre specific erp in
these long arc evaluations. For more information see the corresponding summary
files on CDDIS.

PRODUCTS GENERATED:

 The resulting Final average ephemeris and clocks are in daily files in the
SP3 format. The satellite accuracy codes displayed in the headers are based
on weighted RMS for each satellite. Note that each file contains all the 
submitted satellites. If satellite or centre had to be excluded from the
combination it is noted in the summary file along for the reason doing so.

The IGS FINAL ORBIT files generated and uploaded into CDDIS @ NASA/GSFC are:

IGS07300-6.SP3   IGS GPS orbit/clock files for days 0-6, week 0730
IGS07310-6.SP3   IGS GPS orbit/clock files for days 0-6, week 0731
IGS07320-6.SP3   IGS GPS orbit/clock files for days 0-6, week 0732
IGS07330-6.SP3   IGS GPS orbit/clock files for days 0-6, week 0733
IGS07307.ERP    EOP associated with the above orbits (Bull. B)
IGS07317.ERP    EOP associated with the above orbits (Bull. B)
IGS07327.ERP    EOP associated with the above orbits (Bull. B)
IGS07337.ERP    EOP associated with the above orbits (Bull. B)
IGS07307.SUM    Complete summary/statistics report
IGS07317.SUM    Complete summary/statistics report
IGS07327.SUM    Complete summary/statistics report
IGS07337.SUM    Complete summary/statistics report

The old Rapid Orbit files have been renamed (on CDDIS) to:
(Note this is temprorary, based on discussions with AC and GB and may be
changed after the Paris workshop)

IGR073000-6.SP3   Rapid service orbits/clocks for days 0-6, week 730
IGR073010-6.SP3   Rapid service orbits/clocks for days 0-6, week 731
IGR073020-6.SP3   Rapid service orbits/clocks for days 0-6, week 732
IGR073030-6.SP3   Rapid service orbits/clocks for days 0-6, week 733
IGR07307.ERP     Rapid service EOP associated with the above orbits (Bull A)
IGR07317.ERP     Rapid service EOP associated with the above orbits (Bull A)
IGR07327.ERP     Rapid service EOP associated with the above orbits (Bull A)
IGR07337.ERP     Rapid service EOP associated with the above orbits (Bull A)
IGR07307.SUM     Rapid service complete summary/statistic report 
IGR07317.SUM     Rapid service complete summary/statistic report 
IGR07327.SUM     Rapid service complete summary/statistic report 
IGR07337.SUM     Rapid service complete summary/statistic report 

 *****************************************************************************
-- 
Jan Kouba
Geodetic Survey of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Internet: [email-masked]