Subject: [IGSMAIL-5346]: incorrect meteo data delivery
From: "M. Ramatschi" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:15:28 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      27 Apr 08:20:19 PDT 2006      Message Number 5346
******************************************************************************

Author: Markus Ramatschi

Dear Colleagues,

due to a software bug meteo rinex files were generated without air 
pressure (PR) although declared in the rinex header. As a consequence 
there is a discrepancy in the declared number of observables and the 
reported data with a wrong mapping as PR is the first declared observable.

This failure concerns our GPS stations BAN2, LPGS, POTS, SUTM, ULAB and 
ZWE2 for the period DoY102 - DoY116.

As a workaround we have adjusted the rinex header and redistributed the 
meteo rinex files; the air pressure for this period however is lost.

I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards
Markus Ramatschi
-- 

_________________________________________

     Dr. Markus Ramatschi
     Dipl.- Geophys.
     GFZ-Potsdam
     Telegrafenberg A19

     D-14473 Potsdam

     Tel.: +49 (0) 331 288-1746
     Fax : +49 (0) 331 288-1747
     eMail: [email-masked]
________________________________________