Subject: [IGSMAIL-0533] IGS Mail Service
From: J F Zumberge
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 1994 12:31:03 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Mar 10 12:31:03 PST 1994      Message Number 0533
******************************************************************************

Author: J F Zumberge
Subject: IGS Mail Service

Due to a hardware failure, the IGS mail and report service was delayed
yesterday and today.  Normal service has been restored.

As of Thu Mar 10 12:19:16 PST 1994, the ten most recent entries in
igscb/mail/igsreport/IGSREPORT.INDEX and
igscb/mail/igsmail/IGSMAIL.INDEX are given at the end of this message.
If you recently sent a report or mail and do not see it in the
corresponding .INDEX file, you may wish to re-send.

IGSMAIL.INDEX
-------------
...
0523 04-Mar-1994 Yehuda Bock and K CASA?                                   
0524 04-Mar-1994 C.Garcia          Perth TurboRogue status                 
0525 04-Mar-1994 Central Bureau    CASA                                    
0526 07-Mar-1994 Robert Duval / NR STJO - Tracking problem on weekend      
0527 08-Mar-1994 L. Daniel         IGN back on the network                 
0528 08-Mar-1994 Ketil Bolaas      Missing IGS data                        
0529 08-Mar-1994 Dave Starr        Easter Island                           
0530 08-Mar-1994 Ulf J. Lindqwiste Special session in Paris on IGS Network 
0531 08-Mar-1994 Mike Schmidt      DRAO Outage / Firmware Change           
0532 10-Mar-1994 Robert Duval/ NRC Canadian RINEX files resubmited         

IGSREPORT.INDEX
...
---------------
0827 08-Mar-1994 CDDIS/Carey Noll  CDDIS Data Holdings (Week 0738)         
0828 08-Mar-1994 CDDIS/Carey Noll  CDDIS Product Holdings (Week 0737)      
0829 09-Mar-1994 L. DANIEL         ign weekly status                       
0830 09-Mar-1994 L. DANIEL         ign weekly status                       
0831 09-Mar-1994 L. DANIEL         ign weekly status                       
0832 10-Mar-1994 Analysis Centres  IGS Final Orbit Comb(730)               
0833 10-Mar-1994 Geodetic Survey o EMR Analysis Report (w 738)             
0834 10-Mar-1994 Analysis Centres  IGS Final Orbit Comb(731)               
0835 10-Mar-1994 Analysis Centres  IGS Final Orbit Comb(732)               
0836 10-Mar-1994 Analysis Centres  IGS Final Orbit Comb(733)