Subject: [IGSMAIL-5326]: False URUM data delivery
From: "M. Ramatschi" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:09:52 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      23 Mar 05:07:56 PST 2006      Message Number 5326
******************************************************************************

Author: Markus Ramatschi

Dear Colleagues,

due to a misconfiguration RINEX OBS files named urum0750.06o and 
urum0770.06o were generated and delivered to the IGS community. These 
data files have nothing to do with the IGS station URUM, so please do 
not use those files and delete them.

The station URUM is currently not sending data due to communication 
problems.

I am sorry for your inconvenience.

Best regards
Markus Ramatschi
-- 

_________________________________________

     Dr. Markus Ramatschi
     Dipl.- Geophys.
     GFZ-Potsdam
     Telegrafenberg A19

     D-14473 Potsdam

     Tel.: +49 (0) 331 288-1746
     Fax : +49 (0) 331 288-1747
     eMail: [email-masked]
________________________________________