Subject: [IGSMAIL-5321]: Network maintenance at University of Bern
From: Urs Hugentobler <[email-masked]>
To: igsmail <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 20:11:20 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      11 Mar 12:12:33 PST 2006      Message Number 5321
******************************************************************************

Author: CODE Team

Dear Colleagues,

Due to maintenance work and installation of new routers at the local 
area network of the University of Bern internet connections (ftp 
servers, web, e-mail) at the Astronomical Institute will be unavailable 
on Saturday, March 18, from 08:00 UT until about 15:00 UT (according to 
schedule). If no unexpected problems are encountered CODE's rapid 
products for doy 076 can be delivered to the IGS on time. During the 
downtime, however, no access to CODE products at our anonymous ftp 
server ftp.unibe.ch is possible. We apologize for any inconveniences 
this may cause.

Best regards,

The CODE Team