Subject: [IGSMAIL-5315]: IGS Workshop 8-11 May 2006 ESOC, Darmstadt, Germany
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Gerd Gendt <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 13:35:27 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      03 Mar 04:35:41 PST 2006      Message Number 5315
******************************************************************************

Author: Tim Springer

Dear IGS Colleagues,

As announced by the IGS Central Bureau in IGSMAIL-5259, the next IGS 
workshop will be held from 8-11 May at ESOC in Darmstadt, Germany.

The scientific program committee developed a very interesting program for 
the four day workshop. The workshop is organized in the following topics:
GGOS*           Implementation of GGOS within the IGS
VISI*           Preparing the Strategic Plan 2008-2012: Solicitation of 
Ideas on the Future Needs of Scientific and other Users
GNSS*           GNSS Modernization and GNSS/LEO Synergy
REAL*           Real Time Network and Products
NWDC*           Network and Data Centre issues
ERRO*           Identification and Mitigation of GNSS Errors
REPR            Reprocessing Issues, Standardization, New models
ABSA            Switch to the absolute antenna phase centre model
OTHE            Other IGS product related topics

Session marked with an asterix (*) will be accompanied by a position paper 
that will be available before the workshop.

Detailed session descriptions as well as the names of the session chairs 
can be found at the conference web site:
http:/www.esa.int/igs2006.

Like in earlier workshop it is planned that most of the oral presentation 
will be invited speakers. However, authors may ask the session chairs to 
be considered for an invitation for topics timely and relevant to the 
program and in line with the session abstract. In addition there will be 
sufficient time and space available to present posters during the whole 
week.

This call invites you to submit abstracts of your planned contributions. 
The submission of the abstract can be done on-line through the conference 
web site.

Conference deadlines
Friday 31 March 2006    23:59 MEZ       Abstract submission deadline
Thursday 13 April 2006  23:59 MEZ       Position papers available
Friday 12 May 2006      23:59 MEZ       Papers for proceedings

Registration and hotel reservation will soon be available on the 
conference web site.

All information about the workshop can be found under the conference web 
site:
http:/www.esa.int/igs2006.

Looking forward to meeting all of you here in Darmstadt!

Kind regards,
Tim Springer
Local Organising Committee

---------------------
Tim Springer
Navigation Support Office, OPS-GN
European Space Operations Centre
Robert Bosch Strasse 5
64293 Darmstadt
Germany
Tel: +49-6151-90-2029  Fax: +49-6151-90-3129