Subject: [IGSMAIL-5312]: Session 'Timing and Scientific Applications' at ION 2006 GNSS Meeting
From: "Robert Weber" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Robert Weber" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:45:45 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      28 Feb 09:48:01 PST 2006      Message Number 5312
******************************************************************************

Author: Robert Weber

 Dear Colleagues,

 We would like to encourage you to submit an abstract in the "Timing and
 Scientific Applications" Session at the Institute of Navigation, 2006 GNSS
 Meeting - September 26-29, 2006 - Fort Worth, Texas.
 
 Session Description:
 --------------------
 Developments in clock technology, time transfer and synchronization, and
 performance in terms of accuracy, integrity, availability and service
 continuity. Requirements and performance for applications of GNSS to earth
 sciences - geodesy, geodynamics, oceanography, etc.
 
 The abstract deadline is March 7, 2006. More information, including the
 link to on-line abstract submission for the meeting can be found at:
 http://www.ion.org/meetings/#gnss

 Best Regards
 
 Robert Weber, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
 Michael Schmidt, Geological Survey of Canada, NRCan