Subject: [IGSMAIL-5305]: Joint AGU Spring Meeting: GRACE Special Session
From: Erik R.Ivins <[email-masked]>
To: IGSmail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Srinivas Bettadpur <[email-masked]>, Erik Ivins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:32:39 -0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      20 Feb 12:37:22 PST 2006      Message Number 5305
******************************************************************************

Author: Erik Ivins
& Srinivas Bettadpur

Dear Colleagues:

Please consider participation in the upcoming Spring AGU Meeting in  
Baltimore's
Inner Harbor area on May 23-26, 2006.  We will co-covene a session  
(G-05) dedicated to all
science applications from the highly successful GRACE gravity mapping  
mission.

The deadline for abstract submission is March 1 2006, just six working  
days
from today.  The session description follows:

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
G05:
Progress in GRACE Science Applications

Recent literature related to mass flux and mean gravity field
estimates from the NASA/DLR GRACE mission shows growing
range of applications. In this session, papers are solicited addressing
improvements in the extraction or geodetic interpretation of GRACE
data products; as well as their applications in conjunction with other
satellite and terrestrial observations.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Details for submission of an abstract are located at:
http://www.agu.org/meetings/ja06/

Best Regards,

Erik Ivins and Srinivas Bettadpur

Dr. Erik R. Ivins
Solid Earth Group 3242
MS 300-233
Jet Propulsion Lab
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109-8099

(818) 354-4785 (tel)
(818) 354-9476 (fax)

and

Srinivas V. Bettadpur                                    
[email-masked]
Senior Research Scientist                               Campus Mail  
Code: R1000
Center for Space Research                               Tel:  
+1-512-471-7587
The University of Texas at Austin                       Fax:  
+1-512-471-3570
3925 W. Braker Lane, Suite 200                Austin, Texas 78759-5321,  
USA

http://www.csr.utexas.edu/info/staff/bettadpur.html
http://www.csr.utexas.edu/grace