Subject: [IGSMAIL-5215]: Submission Details - IGS TR 03-04 (re: IGSMail5180)
From: "Ruth E. Neilan" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: John Dow <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Felicitas Arias), [email-masked] (Yoaz Bar Sever), [email-masked] (Norm Beck), [email-masked] (Gerhard Beutler), [email-masked] (Geoff Blewitt), [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], "Caissy, Mark" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], Remi Ferland <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Gerd Gendt), Manuel Hernandez Pajares <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], Carey Noll <[email-masked]>,
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:35:36 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      23 Sep 11:41:59 PDT 2005      Message Number 5215
******************************************************************************

Author: R. Neilan, IGS CB

Submission Details for  IGS Technical Report contributions 2003-2004 
- due date:  September 23,2005 - (see outline in IGSMail -5180)
*Extended to Oct 7*

*Notice:  Also First Call for Technical Reports 2005 - due date 
February 3, 2006*

Dear colleagues:

This is an update on how to submit your contributions to the IGS 
Technical Report series for combined  2003- 2004 document. This year 
our process is updated.  Please send your contribution as an 
individual PDF document, no header or footer.  All contributions will 
then be compiled into a single document using one of the newer 
programs that can combine multi-authored PDF files. We will add the 
page numbers and bookmarks for electronic publishing on the web and 
CD, and possibly a limited hardcopy printing. You can certainly use 
color, but you might also consider what a hardcopy black and white 
print would look like and use different symbols or line weights where 
practical.

Please send the pdf contributions to Carey Noll, she will place them 
in an area where the TR Edit Team can access and organize. If there 
are any problems with your file, once of us will contact you.
mail to:   <[email-masked]>

For those of you needing an extension, the style sheet is here for 
your convenience, please try to follow these so that the final 
document has a similar look throughout:
http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/submissions/

Kind regards, and many thanks to each of you, with special note to 
those who met the deadline, we should create an IGS prize for those 
of you who are so timely! --

Ruth

CC: GB and Former GB Members - apologies for multiple postings
TR Editing Team: Gendt, Ferland, Moore, Neilan, & Noll

-- 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                  IGS Central Bureau
International GNSS Service - Formerly International GPS Service
                            Jet Propulsion Laboratory
       tel: 818-354-8330, fax: 818-393-6686,  mobile: 626-975-1136
   <[email-masked]>           http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^