Subject: [IGSMAIL-0520] test2
From: Mike Schmidt
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 1994 14:15:54 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Mar  1 14:15:54 PST 1994      Message Number 0520
******************************************************************************

Author: Mike Schmidt
Subject: test2

***************************************************************************
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: DRAO
DOMES No.:      40105-M002
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    887006
LOCATION:       Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory (DRAO)
                Penticton B.C, Canada

ADVISORY:  The Turbo Rogue Receiver at DRAO once again froze causing a loss
           of data commencing D059 17:31UT. The receiver was revived shortly
           after 00:00UT D060. The source of the problem can be "blamed" on 
           the version of the software we are using in this receiver. It is a
           Beta version of release 3.0; hopefully the problems we are 
           encountering now will alleviate future problems.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADVISORY DISTRIBUTION:          IGS
                                CANADIAN ACS
                                BC ACS

PREPARED BY: MS                 DATE: 94/03/01
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:

Mike Schmidt
Pacific Geoscience Centre
Geological Survey of Canada
9860 West Saanich Rd.
PO Box 6000, Sidney BC
V8L 4B2
TEL (604) 363-6760
FAX (604) 363-6565
internet: [email-masked]
***************************************************************************