Subject: [IGSMAIL-5117]: BKG: some sites shifted to other dirs
From: "K. Herzberger" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:45:39 UTC

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      15 Mar 09:45:52 PST 2005      Message Number 5117
******************************************************************************

Author: Kurt Herzberger

Dear RINEX users,

as of to day, the following stations will be stored in the
'IGS' data directory, not the 'EUREF' directory - 
in order to be compatibel with the IGSCB site list.

BRST  BUCU  GENO  HOFN  ISTA  MAR6  MORP  NSSP  OBE2  OBET
PDEL  PTBB  SOFI  TRAB  UZHL  VENE  WROC
BZRG  DUBR  EBRE  KIR0  ORID  OSJE  RIGA  SULP  SVTL  TUBI
VIS0  WTZA  WTZT

Access for daily files  ftp://igs.ifag.de/IGS/obs/2005/ <day>

Access for hourly files  ftp://igs.ifag.de/IGS/nrt/ <day>/<hr>

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with kind regards 
                          / Mes salutations les meilleures
Kurt Herzberger

Bundesamt fur Kartographie und Geodaesie BKG 
 Federal Agency for Cartography and Geodesy  
Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt/Main
URL: http://www.ifag.de/ 
     http://igs.ifag.de/      
e-mail:  [email-masked]
Tel.: +49 69 6333-259  ... 6333-1
Fax:  +49 69 6333-425