Subject: [IGSMAIL-5110]: GNSS satellite constellation update (R07)
From: Stefan Schaer <[email-masked]>
To: igsmail <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:13:24 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      25 Feb 10:13:31 PST 2005      Message Number 5110
******************************************************************************

Author: Stefan Schaer

First tracking data for the third GLONASS SV of the most recent triple
launch (and second SV of the GLONASS-M program), R07, is available as
of day 055 (24 Feb 2005). With this SV, the GNSS constellation now
consists of 43 active SVs, 29 GPS plus 14 GLONASS:

http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/gnss.txt (hourly updated)

Note that R07 is already considered in CODE's analysis.

The following all-in-view (AIV) tracking IGLOS stations provide data
for the complete GNSS constellation (only 14 of about 45!): CONZ (w/o
R04, R08), CRAR, DWH1, KHAJ, KOU1, LHAZ, MDVJ, NOVJ, OHI3, REYZ, UNB1,
WTZJ, WTZZ, ZIMJ. The mentioned stations may be easily identified at:

http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/odata_mixed_day.txt

The list of satellites marked unhealthy/unusable includes currently:
G31, R06, R07.

Remark: In our terminology, "AIV" denotes a GNSS receiver that is
configured for tracking all active satellites in view, independent of
the satellites' health status given by the corresponding system
operator.

The CODE AC Team