Subject: [IGSMAIL-5108]: New site SCOR
From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Angelyn W Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:05:04 -0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      23 Feb 17:05:04 PST 2005      Message Number 5108
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore

Dear IGS colleagues,

There is a new IGS site in Scoresbysund, Greenland, operated by the
Danish National Space Center (formerly known as KMS).  At present
there is hourly and daily data, and meteorological data.  There
are a variety of other instrument co-locations that are considered for
the future.  SCOR will start to appear in the IGS lists and maps
over the next day.

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.            Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau
  JPL/Caltech                               [email-masked]
  4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                   voice: +1 818 354 5434
  Pasadena CA 91109 USA  http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov  fax: +1 818 393 6686