Subject: [IGSMAIL-0510] ALGO TRACKING AGAIN
From: Robert Duval/ NRCan
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 1994 13:12:12 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Feb 25 13:12:12 PST 1994      Message Number 0510
******************************************************************************

Author: Robert Duval/ NRCan
Subject: ALGO TRACKING AGAIN

Station ALGO Domes # 40104M002

We were able to resolve the problem with ALGO earlier then anticipated. The
station was back in operation on Feb 25 (DOY 56) 14:00 UT.  Data file for
ALGO (algo0560.94o) containing data for DOY 56  14:00 -> 24:00 will be
submitted to CDDIS.  A data file for station ALGA  (algao0560.94o) (see
igsmail # 506) will also be submitted for DOY 56  00:00 -> 23:59.

SUMMARY

- ALGO Domes # 40104M002 was down from Feb 23 (DOY 54) 12:00 UT 
  to  Feb 25 (DOY 56) 14:00 UT.

- Data from an alternate station ALGO REF A (ALGA) at the same site was
  submitted to CDDIS in the interim.  More info on ALGA in IGSMAIL #506.

-- 
Robert Duval

Geodetic Survey Division               Tel:    (613) 947-2786
Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)       Fax:    (613) 995-3215
615 Booth Street                       E-mail: [email-masked]
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0E9

*****************************************************************************