Subject: [IGSMAIL-5056]: SVTL receiver update
From: "Zinovy Malkin" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:30:43 +0300

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      01 Dec 08:29:22 PST 2004      Message Number 5056
******************************************************************************

Author:  Zinovy Malkin

Dear Colleagues,

Today, Dec 1, 2004 we updated SVTL Trimble 4000SST receiver with
Leica SR520, and installed Leica AT504 antenna.  new receiver is
contoleld by Spider software. Upgated log file is submitted to EPN
and IGS.

Best regards,
Zinovy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Zinovy M. Malkin                          e-mail:  [email-masked]
Head                                          Tel:  +7-(812)-275-1024
Lab of Space Geodesy and Earth Rotation       Fax:  +7-(812)-275-1119
Institute of Applied Astronomy RAS            http://zmalkin.com/
nab. Kutuzova, 10                    http://www.ipa.nw.ru/PAGE/DEPFUND/GEO/zm/
St. Petersburg 191187
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------