Subject: [IGSMAIL-5053]: esubmission of Ultra Rapid Products for 12975_12 to 12976_12 (corrections)
From: Gerd Gendt <[email-masked]>
To: IGSmail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Angelyn Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:44:16 +0100 (CET)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      24 Nov 06:44:24 PST 2004      Message Number 5053
******************************************************************************

Author: Gerd Gendt

Dear colleagues,

The previous e-mail contained a wrong time interval, the 
error was only on one day. Here is the correct interval:

Because of a software bug the Ultra Rapid SP3 files
from 12975_12 through 12976_12 contained no clocks.

We have resubmitted the correct files.
The corresponding Ultra Comparisons were else recomputed.
(AFTP://ftp.gfz-potsdam.de/pub/igsacc/product/ultra)

Sorry for the inconvenience these may have caused.

Best regards

Gerd Gendt

******************************************************************************
*                         Gerd Gendt                                         *
*  _/_/_/  _/_/_/_/_/_/   GeoForschungsZentrum                               *
* _/       _/       _/    Department Geodesy and Remote Sensing              *
* _/ _/_/  _/_/    _/     Telegrafenberg A17                                 *
* _/    _/ _/     _/      D-14473 Potsdam ,  GERMANY                         *
*  _/_/_/  _/    _/_/_/   Phone : ++49 331 288 1114   Fax :++49 331 288 1759 *
*                         E-Mail: [email-masked]                       *
* IGS GFZ AC         :    AFTP://ftp.gfz-potsdam.de/pub/igsprod              *
*                         http://www.gfz-potsdam.de/igs                      *
* IGS Analysis Coord.:    AFTP://ftp.gfz-potsdam.de/pub/igsacc               *
*                         http://www.gfz-potsdam.de/igsacc                   *
******************************************************************************