Subject: [IGSMAIL-5046]: New PRN02/SVN61 active
From: Stefan Schaer <[email-masked]>
To: igsmail <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 18:21:37 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      13 Nov 09:21:44 PST 2004      Message Number 5046
******************************************************************************

Author: Stefan Schaer

New PRN02/SVN61 is active as of day 317 (12 Nov 2004). Corresponding
observation data is available from "all-in-view" tracking receivers:

   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2004/odata_gps_d318.txt
   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2004/odata_gps_d319.txt

See also:

   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/odata_gps_day.txt
   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/odata_mixed_day.txt
   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/odata_gnss_day.txt

NOTE:
This PRN is already included in the analysis scheme at CODE. Starting
with our today's 12UT ultra-rapid orbit submission, the CODE GNSS orbit
products will include 40 satellites (30 GPS plus 10 GLONASS). An 11th
GLONASS satellite, R03, is currently inactive. It is worth mentioning
that "all-in-view" tracking GPS/GLONASS receivers are able to sample
currently 3 additional satellites (G02, R06, R18):

   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2004/odata_mixed_d318.txt
   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2004/odata_mixed_d319.txt

CAUTION:
A number of GPS receivers seem to provide "zombie" navigation messages
(specifically for PRN02)!