Subject: [IGSMAIL-5045]: IGS 2001-2002 Annual And Technical Reports
From: "Ruth E. Neilan" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: John Dow <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Yoaz Bar Sever), [email-masked] (Norm Beck), [email-masked] (Gerhard Beutler), [email-masked] (Geoff Blewitt), [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], "Caissy, Mark" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Loic Daniel), [email-masked], Remi Ferland <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Gerd Gendt), Manuel Hernandez Pajares <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Carey Noll <[email-masked]>, David Pugh <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Christoph Reigbe
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 07:38:16 -0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      12 Nov 07:38:36 PST 2004      Message Number 5045
******************************************************************************

Author: Ruth Neilan

Colleagues,

The IGS 2001-2002 Annual and Technical Report series are available 
online, please see:
http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/overview/pubs.html

The Annual Report is available in hardcopy and is in the process of 
being mailed to all people in the IGS Directory. It was available at 
the IGS exhibit during the ION GNSS 2004 in Longbeach California in 
September and was very well received.  I'd like to especially thank 
Dr. Timothy Dixon for writing the introduction to this report. 
Speaking as a scientific user of IGS data and products, his words are 
most welcome and reflect the often unspoken appreciation of what we 
collectively accomplish in the IGS.

The technical reports for 2000 and 2001-2002 will be published in 
hardcopy in limited quantities.  The 2000 Tech Report has been 
available for quite sometime, but a number of people have requested a 
published document.  One thing I noticed when editing these reports 
is that many people use color to depict different parameters on 
graphs, maps or plots.  This does very well on the web, but the Tech 
Reports are published in black and white, contributors might consider 
this for future submissions.

At the meeting of the Governing Board on September, it was agreed to 
send out the call for a combined 2003-2004 report series now in order 
to get back on track with annual editions.  This call will be sent in 
the next few days, and the goal is to have these completed and 
published early in 2005.

with best regards -

Ruth Neilan

-- 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  International GPS Service - Central Bureau
        Jet Propulsion Laboratory
    tel: 818-354-8330, fax: 818-393-6686
          mobile: 626-975-1136
        <[email-masked]>
         http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^