Subject: [IGSMAIL-5014]: garner.ucsd.edu (SOPAC) planned downtime
From: Michael Scharber <[email-masked]>
To: IGS Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Cc: SCIGN Mail <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:42:40 -0700 (PDT)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      20 Sep 11:44:17 PDT 2004      Message Number 5014
******************************************************************************

Author : Michael Scharber

GPS Community,

SOPAC will be adding disk space to it's primary ftp & http archive server 
(garner.ucsd.edu) Wednesday September 22.  Work will be begin around 8am 
(PST).  Anticipated downtime is likely to be less than 2 hours, though 
possibly more, should major problems arise.

SOPAC's entire public ftp GPS archive will be offline during this period 
and many web-based applications at http://sopac.ucsd.edu will be 
unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best Regards,

Michael Scharber

*******************************************************
       	Michael Scharber
 	Scripps Institution of Oceanography
 	Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
 	8785 Biological Grade
 	IGPP Room 4212
 	La Jolla, CA 92037

         [email-masked]
 	(858)534-1750
*******************************************************