Subject: [IGSMAIL-5013]: IGS User Forum - ION-GNSS, 22 Sep 04, Long Beach
From: "Ruth E. Neilan" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: John Dow <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Yoaz Bar Sever), [email-masked] (Norm Beck), [email-masked] (Gerhard Beutler), [email-masked] (Geoff Blewitt), [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], "Caissy, Mark" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Loic Daniel), [email-masked], Remi Ferland <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Gerd Gendt), Manuel Hernandez Pajares <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Carey Noll <[email-masked]>, David Pugh <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Christoph Reigbe
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:28:31 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      16 Sep 22:28:46 PDT 2004      Message Number 5013
******************************************************************************

Author: IGS Central Bureau for the IGS Governing Board

Dear colleagues -

On behalf of the IGS, we  are hosting an IGS User Forum at the 
upcoming GNSS meeting of the Institute of Navigation (ION) in Long 
Beach next week, Wednesday 9/22.  See:
http://www.ion.org/

Here is the short description of our special forum:
--------------------------------
The International GPS Service celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 
2004. Please join us for a short Panel Discussion followed by an IGS 
Users Forum on Wednesday, September 22 in [see official program and 
flyers for location] from 5:30PM to 7PM -- this is  just before the 
Exhibitors Reception.  The IGS services will be described with 
information on the array of data and products available to  users. 
Find out about the IGS and bring any questions you may have to  the 
panel.
        http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
---------------------------------------

The IGS exhibit will  be on display, stop by and give us some 
suggestions on IGS outreach and the exhibit content.

An IGS talk will be given on Thursday afternoon during the technical 
sessions and presented by John Dow, et al.

The IGS Governing Board will then conduct its 25th meet on Friday, 24 
September at JPL. The Board has not been to JPL since ~1997  -- we 
are very pleased to welcome all this coming week.

with kindest regards -

Ruth Neilan and Angie Moore
       IGS Central Bureau
           on behalf of

John Dow, Chair and  the IGS Governing Board

-- 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  International GPS Service - Central Bureau
        Jet Propulsion Laboratory
    tel: 818-354-8330, fax: 818-393-6686
          mobile: 626-975-1136
        <[email-masked]>
         http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^