Subject: [IGSMAIL-5003]: Atmospheric pressure loading service at NASA GSFC
From: Leonid Petrov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:45:31 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      31 Aug 20:11:34 PDT 2004      Message Number 5003
******************************************************************************

Author: Leonid Petrov

Dear colleagues,
 
  The service of the atmospheric pressure loading at NASA Goddard Space Flight
Center was upgraded, and currently the time series of the 3-D displacements
with 6 hourly time resolution for 560 sites, including 497 GPS stations, are
updated at the daily basis with time lag 3-4 days.
 
  More information about the service and and links for files for downloading
can be found on the Web at http://gemini.gsfc.nasa.gov/aplo
 
Sincerely,
Leonid Petrov
31-AUG-2004 17:44:42