Subject: [IGSMAIL-0499] Update to DRAO Site Info Log
From: Mike Schmidt
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 1994 10:49:48 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Feb 21 10:49:48 PST 1994      Message Number 0499
******************************************************************************

Author: Mike Schmidt
Subject: Update to DRAO Site Info Log

***************************************************************************
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: DRAO
DOMES No.:      40105-M002
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    887006
LOCATION:       Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory (DRAO)
                Penticton B.C, Canada

ADVISORY:   1) the IGS site information log for DRAO has been updated
               to reflect the height for the Dorne Margolin T antenna
               at DRAO. NOTE: there has been no physical change to the
               height, only a correction to reflect the IGS convention for
               measuring the HI.

             2) IGS Mail No. 0485 incorrectly stated the starting date for
                the installation of the Turbo Rogue receiver at DRAO as
                January 10. This should in fact have stated February 10 (DOY
                042) effective 17:51 UT. Apologies for any inconvenience
                this may have caused.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADVISORY DISTRIBUTION:          IGS
                                CANADIAN ACS
                                BC ACS

PREPARED BY: MS                 DATE: 94/02/21
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:

Mike Schmidt
Pacific Geoscience Centre
Geological Survey of Canada
9860 West Saanich Rd.
PO Box 6000, Sidney BC
V8L 4B2
TEL (604) 363-6760
FAX (604) 363-6565
internet: [email-masked]
***************************************************************************