Subject: [IGSMAIL-4973]: CDDIS server update
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: IGSMail <[email-masked]>, SLRMail <[email-masked]>, DORISMail <[email-masked]>, IVSMail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maury Dube <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:48:26 -0400 (EDT)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      15 Jul 09:54:52 PDT 2004      Message Number 4973
******************************************************************************

Author:  Carey Noll/CDDIS

Unfortunately, as many of you are aware, we are still having problems
with the CDDIS server, cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov.  We are working on a restore
of the affected disk and hope to have more news later today or early 
tomorrow.  Once again, we regret all the difficulties we are causing
the user community.

Regards,
Carey.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Ms. Carey Noll  Manager, Crustal Dynamics Data Information System (CDDIS)
                                           Secretary, ILRS Central Bureau
Code 922                                     E-mail:  [email-masked]
NASA GSFC                                           Voice: (301) 614-6542
Greenbelt, MD 20771                                   Fax: (301) 614-6099
USA                  WWW:  http://cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov/cddis_welcome.html
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+