Subject: [IGSMAIL-4971]: CDDIS server problems
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:33:08 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      13 Jul 07:31:30 PDT 2004      Message Number 4971
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll/CDDIS

Unfortunately, the CDDIS server (cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov) is currently
experiencing a problem with one of its disks.  We have the system
off-line at this time in an attempt to recover from the problem.  The
disk errors affect both ftp and web access to the CDDIS.  We
apologize for all the inconvenience this situation has caused the
user community and we will keep everyone informed on our progress.

Regards,
Carey.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Ms. Carey Noll Manager, Crustal Dynamics Data Information System (CDDIS)
                                           Secretary, ILRS Central Bureau
Code 922                                  E-mail:  [email-masked]
NASA GSFC                                          Voice: (301) 614-6542
Greenbelt, MD 20771                                  Fax: (301) 614-6099
USA                 WWW:  http://cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov/cddis_welcome.html
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=