Subject: [IGSMAIL-4958]: New PRN23/SVN60 active
From: Stefan Schaer <[email-masked]>
To: igsmail <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:15:07 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      30 Jun 07:15:15 PDT 2004      Message Number 4958
******************************************************************************

Author: Stefan Schaer

New PRN23/SVN60 is active as of day 181 (29 June 2004). Corresponding
observation data is available from "all-in-view" tracking receivers:

   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2004/odata_gps_d181.txt
   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2004/odata_gps_d182.txt

Sliding 30-day charts may be found at:

   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/odata_gps_day.txt
   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/odata_gnss_day.txt
   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/odata_mixed_day.txt

NOTE:
This PRN is already included in the analysis scheme at CODE. Starting
with our today's 12UT ultra-rapid orbit submission, the CODE GNSS orbit
products will include 40 satellites (29 GPS plus 11 GLONASS).