Subject: [IGSMAIL-4938]: SOPAC Upload Server...upgrade
From: Michael Scharber <[email-masked]>
To: IGS Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Cc: SCIGN Mail <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 08:44:33 -0700 (PDT)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      11 May 15:55:08 PDT 2004      Message Number 4938
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Systems Administration

GPS Community,

SOPAC's ftp upload server (geopub.ucsd.edu) will be receiving a much 
needed operating system upgrade, and physical relocation, this AM from 
roughly 9:00am PST - 11:00am PST (beginning in 15 minutes).  We apologize 
for the late notice.  Primarily this upgrade WILL affect the delivery of 
hourly rinex data files from participating IGS parties.  This service will 
be temporarily unavailable.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Michael Scharber

-- 
*******************************************************
      	Michael Scharber
	Scripps Institution of Oceanography
	Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
	8785 Biological Grade
	IGPP Room 4212
	La Jolla, CA 92037

        [email-masked]
	(858)534-1750
*******************************************************