Subject: [IGSMAIL-4926]: Switch to 6-hourly Ultra Rapid Products
From: Gerd Gendt <[email-masked]>
To: IGSmail <[email-masked]>
Cc: IGS AC -- igsacc AAA <[email-masked]>, AC_CODE -- Urs Hugentobler <[email-masked]>, Stefan Schaer <[email-masked]>, Rolf Dach <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], AC_EMR -- Caroline Huot <[email-masked]>, Brian Donahue <[email-masked]>, Pierre Tetreault <[email-masked]>, Yves Mireault <[email-masked]>, Remi Ferland <[email-masked]>, AC_ESA -- Ignacio Romero <[email-masked]>, Carlos Garcia-Martinez <[email-masked]>, Javier Perez-Bartolome <[email-masked]>, AC_GFZ -- G
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:49:05 +0200 (CEST)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      19 Apr 11:59:12 PDT 2004      Message Number 4926
******************************************************************************

Author: Gerd Gendt

Dear colleagues,

today (1276.1) the generation of the combined Ultra Rapid products
will be switched from a 12-hourly  to  a 6-hourly repetition.

Thanks to all ACs for their efforts to submit their products every
6 hours.

Best regards
Gerd Gendt
Thomas Nischan

******************************************************************************
*                         Gerd Gendt                                         *
*  _/_/_/  _/_/_/_/_/_/   GeoForschungsZentrum                               *
* _/       _/       _/    Department Geodesy and Remote Sensing              *
* _/ _/_/  _/_/    _/     Telegrafenberg A17                                 *
* _/    _/ _/     _/      D-14473 Potsdam ,  GERMANY                         *
*  _/_/_/  _/    _/_/_/   Phone : ++49 331 288 1114   Fax :++49 331 288 1759 *
*                         E-Mail: [email-masked]                       *
* IGS GFZ AC         :    AFTP://ftp.gfz-potsdam.de/pub/igsprod              *
*                         http://www.gfz-potsdam.de/igs                      *
* IGS Analysis Coord.:    AFTP://ftp.gfz-potsdam.de/pub/igsacc               *
*                         http://www.gfz-potsdam.de/igsacc                   *
******************************************************************************