Subject: [IGSMAIL-4913]: CODE high rate clocks
From: Urs Hugentobler <[email-masked]>
To: igsmail <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 14:44:42 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      06 Apr 07:45:32 PDT 2004      Message Number 4913
******************************************************************************

Author: CODE AC Team

Dear colleagues,

the CODE analysis center started to generate high-rate (30-second)
satellite clocks on a routine basis for the rapid as well as for the
final product. All clock-RINEX files delivered to the IGS contain
high-rate clock corrections for all GPS satellites starting with
doy 095/2004 for the rapid, and with doy 094/2004 for the final
product submissions.

The clock corrections are based on an efficient phase-consistent
interpolation of 5-minute precise clock results using phase time
differences. Data from 90 stations (rapid) resp. 120 stations (final)
are used. Such interpolated clock offset values are indicated with
blank rms fields in the clock-RINEX files.

Validation using precise point positioning showed that the quality
of these clock interpolations is comparable with that of the original
5-minute clock values, which are included (unchanged) in the clock-
RINEX files.

The clock RINEX files from the final analysis will be available at

   ftp://cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/gps/products/ wwww/codwwwwd.clk.Z

and at our anonymous ftp server

   ftp://ftp.unibe.ch/aiub/CODE/ yyyy/CODwwwwd.CLK.Z   (final product)
   ftp://ftp.unibe.ch/aiub/CODE/ CODwwwwd.CLK_R        (rapid product)

Files from the rapid analysis are replaced as soon as final products
are available. Final clock RINEX files will be replaced on our server
by high rate clock files back to doy 024.

Best regards
The CODE AC Team