Subject: [IGSMAIL-4896]: New PRN19 active
From: Stefan Schaer <[email-masked]>
To: igsmail <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:36:54 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      26 Mar 09:37:00 PST 2004      Message Number 4896
******************************************************************************

Author: Stefan Schaer

New PRN19 satellite is active as of D085 (25 March 2004). Corresponding
observation data is available from "all-in-view" tracking receivers:

   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2004/odata_gps_d085.txt
   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/y2004/odata_gps_d086.txt

Sliding 30-day charts may be found at:

   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/odata_gps_day.txt
   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/odata_gnss_day.txt
   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/odata_mixed_day.txt

NOTE:
This PRN is already included in the analysis scheme at CODE.

CAUTION:
A number of Trimble-type receivers seem to provide "zombie" navigation
messages (specifically for PRNs no longer occupied):

   http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/download/igsdata/ndata_day.txt

This may also be the case with respect to the brand new PRN19 (where
corresponding information is not yet broadcast).