Subject: [IGSMAIL-4891]: 9th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE in Eupatoria, July 4-9
From: Sergey Revnivykh <[email-masked]>(by way of Ruth E. Neilan)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:47:29 -0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      24 Mar 09:47:38 PST 2004      Message Number 4891
******************************************************************************

Author: S. Revnivykh

(Anyone interested in the announcement for this meeting, please 
contact Sergey Revnivykh ([email-masked]) - can not 
include attachments to IGSMail)

9th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE

SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND CONTROL

Dear Prof. Beutler,

I would appreciate much you and your colleagues to put your attention 
to the event Rosaviakosmos ( now is the Federal Space Agency) have 
planned for beginning of July 2004.

The 9th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND CONTROL" is 
planned for July 4-11, 2004 in Eupatoria city, Crimea, Ukraine. 
Already traditionally the major section "GNSS" in the framework of 
the Conference will be conducted. And as traditionally already for 
all main international events dealing with satellite navigation, the 
Round Table Discussion at the plenary session is envisaged for basic 
GNSS: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and augmentations.

The Program and Organizing Committees include key persons of the 
Russian space industry and satellite navigation as well. As expected 
the technical program should be of excellent quality. Since Crimea is 
the famous Soviet resort area the unforgettable cultural program and 
a good rest you may have too. The delegates will stay in a good 4- 
normal stars "Planet" hotel, which is a property of Khrunichev Space 
Corporation, The Russian Federation. The meeting also will be held in 
that hotel. The Second Announcement attached.

The major objective of the SatNav section is to promote Satellite 
Navigation Application and coordinate information exchange between 
GNSS providers, developers and users to come finally to the system 
compatibility and interoperability to benefit world users.

The Conference Program and Organizing Committee would be honored if 
you can attend this meeting and speak at the GNSS section on GLONASS 
estimates done by your team, and future development of IGS activity. 
General discussion on the GNSS issues will follow the session. The 
Conference Committee considers your contribution as essential in the 
GNSS context.

On behalf of the organizing committee, we look forward to your 
favorable response and contribution to the GNSS section. I look 
forward to welcoming you in Crimea in July and receiving your 
abstract as soon as possible, let say before March 24.

Sincerely yours

Sergey Revnivykh
______________________________________
Satellite Navigation Department
Mission Control Center
Central Research Institute of Machine Building
Russian Aviation and Space Agency
Pionerskaya street 4, Korolyov
141070 The Russian Federation
tel. +7 095 5168329
fax +7 095 5868380
mob +7 916 6074870