Subject: [IGSMAIL-4887]: RAMO station
From: משה רוזנבלום <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:20:09 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      17 Mar 09:46:00 PST 2004      Message Number 4887
******************************************************************************

Author:  Moshe Rozenbloom

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is to inform you of a problem that we encountered in station RAMO.

On March15,2004 while replacing the antenna in the station, the antenna 
mount was broken. We were unable to repair the mount in the field and 
had to temporarily stabilize the new antenna by raising it 87mm.

We stopped the distribution of the files (path:RAMO\30SEC\ramoxxxo.40).

The mount has now been repaired and the new antenna placed in the 
previous position.

Please discard any files you may have used between 09:00 am on March 15 
and 10:00 am, (UTC) March17, 2004.

I will update all the details in the log file and in the RINEX header.

Regards,

Moshe Rozenbloom
Head of the Field Division
Survey of Israel