Subject: [IGSMAIL-4877]: ION GNSS 2004 Abstract Submission Deadline: Friday, March 12
From: Membership <[email-masked]>(by way of Ruth Neilan Edwards)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Lisa Beaty <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], John Dow <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Yoaz Bar Sever), [email-masked] (Norm Beck), [email-masked] (Gerhard Beutler), [email-masked] (Geoff Blewitt), [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], "Caissy, Mark" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Loic Daniel), [email-masked], Remi Ferland <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Gerd Gendt), Manuel Hernandez Pajares <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Carey Noll <
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:11:44 -0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      10 Mar 18:22:42 PST 2004      Message Number 4877
******************************************************************************

Author: ION HQ (via IGS Central Bureau)

The ION GNSS 2004 will be an excellent meeting and IGS community is 
invited to submit abstracts for consideration. But - Please note - 
the abstract deadline stated below is very strict.
An IGS Forum is planned for Wednesday Sept. 22 - more information 
will follow at a later date. See:
http://www.ion.org/meetings/#GNSS

Forwarded message:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ION GNSS 2004
September 21-24, 2004 (Tutorials: Sept. 20-21)
Classified Session:  Tuesday, Sept. 21
Long Beach Convention Center - Long Beach, California

The deadline to submit abstracts for ION GNSS 2004 is Friday, March 
12, 2004.  Abstracts should be in the form of a paper summary 
consisting of between 800 and 1000 words and should describe 
objectives, anticipated or actual results, conclusions, and the 
significance of your work.

** To submit your abstract, choose one of the following methods:

ION WEBSITE:
Go to www.ion.org and click on ION GNSS 2004, then the "Abstract 
Submission Form" link.

EMAIL:
Send your one-page abstract to [email-masked].  Be sure 
to include phone, address and email information for the contact 
author, as well as a list of all contributing authors and appropriate 
session choices.  The subject line should read, "ION GNSS 2004 
Abstract Submission".

FAX:
Send a fax containing the above information to (703) 383-9689.

** VERIFICATION OF ABSTRACT RECEIPT
The title and author of all abstracts received will be posted on the 
ION website within 7 days of receipt.  After submitting your abstract 
by one of the above methods, be sure to check the list within a few 
days to be certain it was received by the ION.
http://www.ion.org/meetings/gnss2004abstract_list.cfm

** ABSTRACTS FOR CLASSIFIED SESSION
Note that ION GNSS 2004 will feature a classified session on Tuesday, 
September 21.  Please follow the specific instructions that apply to 
CLASSIFIED abstracts:

Classified abstracts should be sent via SIPRNet to 
[email-masked].  In the subject line, please include 
"Sept. '04 ION" and the title of your paper.  In the first line of 
your text, please write "Please hold and pass to 2Lt. Margaret 
Sullivan, 310-363-2947."

All questions regarding classified abstract submissions should be 
directed to 2Lt. Margaret Sullivan, 310-363-2947 (phone), e-mail: 
[email-masked].

** Meeting Information
The ION GNSS 2004 Call for Abstracts and other meeting information 
can be found on the ION Web site by visiting:
http://www.ion.org/meetings/gnss2004cfa.cfm

** Hotel Reservations
Make your hotel reservations online at:
http://www.ion.org/registration/hotel_res_begin.cfm

** For More Information
For additional meeting details, including information on exhibiting 
at ION GNSS 2004, visit the ION website.  Bookmark the following URL 
to keep up-to-date with the latest ION conference information!
http://www.ion.org/meetings/

If you have any questions, contact the ION at (703) 383-9688, email: 
[email-masked]

** If you do not wish to receive email announcements from the 
Institute of Navigation, please send an email to [email-masked]. 
Specify your name and email address and indicate that you would like 
to be excluded from future email announcements.