Subject: [IGSMAIL-4819]: Problems at CDDIS
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:54:03 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      02 Feb 05:53:15 PST 2004      Message Number 4819
******************************************************************************

Author:  Carey Noll/CDDIS

Unfortunately, there are problems with host cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov and
thus the CDDIS is unavailable.  At this time, we are unsure what is
going on but will keep the community posted.

Regards,
Carey.
-- 
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Ms. Carey Noll Manager, Crustal Dynamics Data Information System (CDDIS)
                                           Secretary, ILRS Central Bureau
Code 922                                  E-mail:  [email-masked]
NASA GSFC                                          Voice: (301) 614-6542
Greenbelt, MD 20771                                  Fax: (301) 614-6099
USA                 WWW:  http://cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov/cddis_welcome.html
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=