Subject: [IGSMAIL-4808]: Clock Products Working Group webpages
From: "Ken Senior" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:10:09 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      26 Jan 12:19:52 PST 2004      Message Number 4808
******************************************************************************

Author:  Ken Senior
 
The U.S. Naval Research Lab (NRL) has recently undergone new website
rules/procedures requiring us to move our pages to an SSL-supported web
server.  I have inserted an auto-forward which redirects all http
requests to https, but you will notice extensive rewriting of the pages.
However, this auto-forwarding does not work if you are getting files in
bulk using the GNU WGET utility.  In order to continue using WGET, you
must ensure that WGET is compiled with SSL support and must specify
https, E.g.,
 
 wget https://goby.nrl.navy.mil/IGStime/IGRT/1250/igrc12504clk   or
 
 wget https://timescales.nrl.navy.mil/IGRT/1250/igrc12504.clk 
 
In addition, with the help of J. Ray I have rehosted the former IGS/BIPM
Pilot Project web pages with the intent of bringing and keeping them up
to date in support of the IGS Clock Products Working Group,
https://goby.nrl.navy.mil <https://goby.nrl.navy.mil/> / under the 'IGS
Timing Activities' link, or directly by https://timescales.nrl.navy.mil/