Subject: [IGSMAIL-4796]: EGU04 Late Abstracts Welcome until January 25, 2004
From: Pedro Elosegui <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: Pedro Elosegui <[email-masked]>, Felix Perosanz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:49:58 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      15 Jan 09:07:12 PST 2004      Message Number 4796
******************************************************************************

Author: Pedro Elosegui & Felix Perosanz

EXTENDED ABSTRACT DEADLINE: January 25, 2004, Sunday
EGU 1st General Assembly -- Nice, France, 25-30 April 2004
http://www.copernicus.org/EGU/ga/egu04/

Dear Colleagues,

January 11, 2004, was the official deadline for the submission of abstracts
for the EGU 2004 General Assembly. EGU has extended the deadline. Late
abstracts will be accepted until 25 January 2004, 24:00 GMT, if submitted
via the ASCII/LaTeX upload form on:

      http://www.copernicus.org/egu2004/abstract_submission_new.htm

Abstracts already submitted can also be updated, corrected and/or withdrawn
on that same site, if necessary.
 
We will therefore like to recall your attention to session G8 "Galileo:
Status and Future."

Information on session G8: "The aim of this symposium is to give the status
of development of the Galileo system and to illustrate its potentiality for
geosciences applications. We will focus on the Galileo signal
characteristics, performances, interoperability with GPS and Glonass, but
also on the use of pseudolites or Three-carrier Ambiguity Resolution (TCAR)
techniques. We invite contributions covering the wide area of innovative or
improved science potential applications such as - but not restricted to -
high precision Real-Time Kinematic (RTK), altimetry, troposphere and
ionosphere modeling, time transfer, formation flying systems. Discussions on
Galileo geodetic reference system and time definition as well as interaction
with IGS are encouraged."

Sincerely,

Pedro Elosegui, [email-masked]
Harvard-Smithsonian CfA and Institut Estudis Espacials Catalunya

Felix Perosanz, [email-masked]
CNES