Subject: [IGSMAIL-4793]: Station DAKA, new receiver in Dakar / Senegal
From: "M. Ramatschi" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Boubakar Barry <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:44:11 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      14 Jan 00:44:41 PST 2004      Message Number 4793
******************************************************************************

Author: Markus Ramatschi

Dear Colleagues,

due to hardware problems at our GPS station Dakar / Senegal / Africa we 
replaced the existing Turborogue receiver by an Ashtech Z-XII3. The 
modification took place on Jan. 13, data from the new receiver will be 
available starting today (DoY 014/04).

A new log file was submitted to the IGS.

Best regards
Markus Ramatschi
-- 

_________________________________________

     Dr. Markus Ramatschi
     Dipl.- Geophys.
     GFZ-Potsdam
     Telegrafenberg A19

     D-14473 Potsdam

     Tel.: +49 (0) 331 288-1746
     Fax : +49 (0) 331 288-1747
     eMail: [email-masked]
________________________________________