Subject: [IGSMAIL-4782]: GPS satellite repositionings
From: Stefan Schaer <[email-masked]>
To: igsmail <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 21:33:40 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      07 Jan 12:33:45 PST 2004      Message Number 4782
******************************************************************************

Author: Stefan Schaer 

NOTIFICATION: 
 
Users of CODE GNSS orbit products (final, rapid, or ultra-rapid) are 
advised that corresponding SP3c files may include orbital positions 
(and clock offsets) for repositioned GPS satellites. This concerns 
particularly  
 
- PRN 22 on 05-Jan-2004 06:54:33 GPST 
- PRN 02 on 06-Jan-2004 04:25:29 GPST 
 
The information is validated through high consistency between orbits 
and clocks. 
 
Estimated time (mean epoch of event) and components of velocity change 
will be given in our IGS analysis summary files. Repositioning events 
are marked with a maneuver flag in the SP3c files. 
 
The CODE AC Team