Subject: [IGSMAIL-4769]: REUN : receiver replacement
From: Bruno Garayt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:50:46 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      18 Dec 11:43:27 PST 2003      Message Number 4769
******************************************************************************

Author: Bruno Garayt

Dear colleagues,

   Due to a failure in tracking Glonass satellites data for a long period, 
the Ashtech Z18 GPS and GLONASS receiver operating since 1998 has been 
replaced by a new one of the same type on november 19th, 2003. Thanks to 
the help of Mr. Philippe Kowalski from the "Observatoire Volcanologique du 
Piton de la Fournaise
", the station is now operating again and the daily data files are normally 
available at the IGS global data center in IGN.
A new site log has been recently submitted to the IGSCB for validation and 
acceptance : reun_20031209.log.

   No data was collected at REUN on DOY 322 and 323, and since DOY 324 
GLONASS satellites data are available.

   We do apologize for the inconveniences may caused by such interruption 
and GLONASS data missing for a longer period.

Best regards
Bruno Garayt
--------------------------------------------------
Bruno Garayt
IGN
Ecole Nationale des Sciences Géographiques (ENSG)
Laboratoire de Recherches en géodésie (LAREG)
6-8 Avenue Blaise Pascal
77455 Marne-La-Vallée Cedex 2
Tél. : 01 64 15 32 57 - Fax : 01 64 15 32 53
--------------------------------------------------