Subject: [IGSMAIL-4761]: Hourly files for GLSV (Ukraine)
From: Oleg Khoda <[email-masked]>
To: IGS Mail Recipients <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:16:46 +0200 (EET)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      15 Dec 05:17:45 PST 2003      Message Number 4761
******************************************************************************

Author:  Oleg Khoda

Dear colleagues,

Main Astronomical Observatory of the National Academy of Sciences of
Ukraine has started sending hourly Compact RINEX files for the station
GLSV (Kiev/Golosiiv, Ukraine) to BKG.

The sending started on 15-DEC-2003 13:00 UTC.

With best regards,

Oleg Khoda

------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Oleg Khoda, Ph.D.                          Phone  : +380 (44) 266-4759
 Dep. of Space Geodynamics,                 Fax    : +380 (44) 266-2147
 Main Astronomical Observatory of the       E-mail : [email-masked]
 National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
 27, Ac. Zabolotny Str., 03680, Kiev-127, UKRAINE
------------------------------------------------------------------------