Subject: [IGSMAIL-4756]: Users of IGS Products: a Survey
From: James F Zumberge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 07:02:12 -0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      11 Dec 07:02:34 PST 2003      Message Number 4756
******************************************************************************

Author: Jim Zumberge, Hans-Peter Plag

As co-chairs of the session called "Integrity Monitoring of IGS Products", 
to be held at the March 2004 IGS Workshop in Berne, we would like to survey 
users of IGS products.

If you are such a user, an email to [email-masked] and 
[email-masked] would be appreciated. Please include as many 
of the following as you can:

* particular IGS product(s) used (refer to 
http://igscb/components/prods.html if you like);

* quality control measures you have implemented (or indicate none if that 
is the case);

* how you use the IGS product(s) (optional);

* any comments you have based on your experience as a user.

Additionally, should you be interested in presenting a paper in Berne, 
please refer to the IGS mail at 
http://igscb/mail/igsmail/2003/msg00433.html for instructions on how to 
submit an abstract.

As a user of IGS products, your participation in this survey will help the 
IGS better serve its community. A response by January 16 would be appreciated.

Thank you.