Subject: [IGSMAIL-0475] New files in the CBIS
From: Werner Gurtner
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 1994 0:12:13 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Feb  4  0:12:13 PST 1994      Message Number 0475
******************************************************************************

Author: Werner Gurtner
Subject: New files in the CBIS

New Files in the IGS CB Information System
------------------------------------------

Recently the CBIS has been extended with the following new files:

* cbis        : Program to facilitate the downloading and immediate display
                of files from the IGS CBIS (for Unix, VMS, DOS).
                See directories /igscb/software/unix, ..../dos, and ..../vms

* status.zim  : Half-hourly updated status file of the permanent tracking
                receiver at SLR site Zimmerwald. Shows status of currently
                tracked satellites (health, URA, antispoofing status).

* NEWS.TXT    : Contains list of added features 

* meetings.iag: Agenda of upcoming meetings and symposia maintained by
                the IAG secretary.

* bulletinb.* : Monthly reports from IERS (Bulletin B)

* eop90c04.*  : Earth rotation parameters updated weekly by IERS

* cddis.adr   : Address Directory maintained by CDDIS

Please consult file TREE.TXT for directory/file information.