Subject: [IGSMAIL-4657]: IGS Workshop 2004, Call for Papers
From: Gerd Gendt <[email-masked]>
To: IGSmail <[email-masked]>
Cc: IGS AC -- AC_CODE -- Urs Hugentobler <[email-masked]>, Stefan Schaer <[email-masked]>, Rolf Dach <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, AC_EMR -- Caroline Huot <[email-masked]>, Brian Donahue <[email-masked]>, Pierre Tetreault <[email-masked]>, Yves Mireault <[email-masked]>, Remi Ferland <[email-masked]>, AC_ESA -- Ignacio Romero <[email-masked]>, Carlos Garcia-Martinez <[email-masked]>, Javier Perez-Bartolome <[email-masked]>, AC_GFZ -- Maorong Ge <[email-masked]>, W
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:29:16 +0200 (CEST)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      24 Oct 03:29:46 PDT 2003      Message Number 4657
******************************************************************************

Author: Gerd Gendt, Werner Gurtner

IGS Workshop 2004
Bern, Switzerland
March 1-5, 2004

Call for Contributions
**********************

To celebrate its 10-year anniversary, the International GPS Service (IGS)
is organizing a four-day workshop and one-day symposium in the first
week of March, 2004.

More information about the workshop can be found under
http://www.igsws2004.unibe.ch.

The program committee developed a scientific program for the four
workshop days organized into the following sessions:

- IGS Reference Frame Maintenance
- Other Reference Frame Issues
- Real Time Aspects
- Network Issues
- Data Transfer and Data Centers
- Integrity Monitoring of IGS Products
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS)
- Precise Orbit Determination
- Antenna Effects
- Ground-based Neutral Atmosphere and Ionosphere Sounding

Detailed session descriptions as well as the names of the
session co-chairs can be found on the conference web site.

It is planned that most of the oral presentations will be
invited only.  However, authors may ask session convenors to
be considered for an invitation for topics timely and relevant
to the program.  In addition, there will be enough space
available to present poster papers during the week.

This call invites you to submit abstracts of your planned contributions
posters) to the LOC. (The LOC will forward received abstracts to the
respective session chairs). Guidelines for the submission can be found
on the web (http://www.igsws2004.unibe.ch)

Deadline for abstract submission: January 16th, 2004

Poster size should not exceed 84 cm in width and 118 cm in height
(Format A0 portrait).

Information about the conference registration will be available on the
web soon.

For the Program Organizing Committee

Gerd Gendt

For the Local Organizing Committee

Werner Gurtner

******************************************************************************
*                         Gerd Gendt                                         *
*  _/_/_/  _/_/_/_/_/_/   GeoForschungsZentrum                               *
* _/       _/       _/    Department Geodesy and Remote Sensing              *
* _/ _/_/  _/_/    _/     Telegrafenberg A17                                 *
* _/    _/ _/     _/      D-14473 Potsdam ,  GERMANY                         *
*  _/_/_/  _/    _/_/_/   Phone : ++49 331 288 1114   Fax :++49 331 288 1759 *
*                         E-Mail: [email-masked]                       *
*                         http://www.gfz-potsdam.de/pb1/igs/index_IGS.html   *
* IGS Analysis Coord.:    AFTP://ftp.gfz-potsdam.de/pub/igsacc               *
* IGS GFZ AC         :    AFTP://ftp.gfz-potsdam.de/pub/igsprod              *
******************************************************************************