Subject: [IGSMAIL-4653]: MADR data (do not use)
From: Dave Stowers <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Oct 2003 17:07:48 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      16 Oct 17:07:49 PDT 2003      Message Number 4653
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers

Dear Colleagues,

Until further notice, please do not use data which has been published as
MADR, beginning October 8, 2003. It is my understanding that the antenna
connected to the receiver producing MADR data is -not- on the monument,
but nearby on the building roof. This was arranged as a test and the
resulting data was not intended to be published.

Further details regarding the MADR/MAD2 site are that the hi-isolation
antenna splitter used to provide the GPS signal to both MADR and MAD2
receivers was intermittently oscillating and required replacement. MAD2
is currently attached directly to the monumented antenna and that data
may be used. A replacement antenna splitter has been sent to the site
and is expected to be in place soon.

Apologies for the outage and inconvenience.

Best regards,

-dave