Subject: [IGSMAIL-4651]: Tracking of unhealthy satellites at ZIMJ
From: Heike Bock <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:44:11 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      15 Oct 11:12:17 PDT 2003      Message Number 4651
******************************************************************************

Author: Heike Bock

Dear colleagues,

The firmware of the JAVAD receiver at ZIMJ was upgraded on October 8,
2003, to version 2.3p2 from Aug. 01, 2003. Together with this firmware
upgrade the elevation cut-off angle is set to 0 degree and tracking to
unhealthy satellites has been enabled.
Attached you find the updated site log which has been already sent to
the IGS Central Bureau.

Best regards,

Heike Bock

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Heike Bock                           Phone : ++41-31-631-8602 (8591)
Astronomical Institute               Fax   : ++41-31-631-3869
University of Berne                  E-mail:[email-masked]
Sidlerstrasse 5                      http://www.aiub.unibe.ch/
CH-3012 Bern
Switzerland
--------------------------------------------------------------------