Subject: [IGSMAIL-4635]: HLFX - Data Outage Since 03sep29 (DOY 272) 02:00 UTC
From: Stephen Delahunt <[email-masked]>
To: "IGSMAIL, at_IGSCB" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 08:45:12 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      03 Oct 05:45:14 PDT 2003      Message Number 4635
******************************************************************************

Author: Stephen Delahunt

IGS Site Name            : HLFX
IERS DOMES Number        : 40120M001
City or Town             : HALIFAX
State or Province        : Nova Scotia
Country                  : CANADA
Agency:                  : Natural Resources Canada, Geodetic Survey Division
                         : ...formerly Energy Mines and Resources (EMR)

Advisory: Station HLFX has not been operational, since 02:00 UTC 03sep29.
          Strong winds from hurricane Juan have resulted in extensive power
          outages throughout the Halifax area.  I have been informed our
          site may not have power restored until early next week.  
          HLFX data flow will resume once power is restored.