Subject: [IGSMAIL-4623]: New IGS Site YIBL in Yibal Oman (25001M001)
From: Tom Herring <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:18:10 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      30 Sep 12:18:11 PDT 2003      Message Number 4623
******************************************************************************

Author: Thomas Herring
Subject: New IGS Site YIBL in Yibal Oman (25001M001)

***********************************************************************
GPS TRACKER ID: YIBL
DOMES No.:  25001M001
LOCATION:       Yibal Oman
***********************************************************************
Dear Colleagues,

MIT, in collaboration with Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) and
Condor systems, is pleased to announce the availability of data from
a new site on the Arabian Plate in Yibal Oman. The log file has been
uploaded to the IGSCB.  The daily Rinex files are submitted to CDDIS.
Data are normally available by 00:30 UTC each day.  There is a web site
for the site at http://www-gpsg.mit.edu/~tah/YIBL.
Rinex files going back to July 13, 2003 will be uploaded to CDDIS over
the next few days.

Thomas Herring, MIT
Room 54-618, MIT   
77 Massachusetts Avenue,   
Cambridge, MA  02139    
Phone (617) 253-5941; Fax (617) 253-1699
Email: [email-masked]
web: http://www-gpsg.mit.edu/~tah